- B2000.1008 10.6"/27cm Flexible Follow Focus Whip With Knob
- B2000.1007 4D Speed Crank
- B2000.1006 Handwheel Extension
- B2000.1004 Revolvr 19mm Studio Bridge
- B2000.1003 Hard Stop Pack
- B2000.1001 Revolvr 15mm LWS Core Bridge
- B2000.1011 Follow Focus Gear (0.8 Mod, 35 Tooth, 10mm)
- B2000.1012 Follow Focus Gear (0.8 Mod, 43 Tooth, 6mm)
- B2000.1013 Follow Focus Cine Swing Arm (1:1.842 Ratio)
- 3x B2000.1010 Marking Disc (Large Handwheel)
- 2x B2000.1002 Follow Focus Handwheel (Large)
The Revolvr Dual Sided 19mm Studio Kit comprises of the 15mm LWS core bridge which lets you set up your follow focus system on 15mm lightweight rods and the 19mm studio bridge which allows you to set up on 19mm studio rods as well.
This kit also comprises of 2 Revolvr Handwheels which are ergonomically designed conical handwheels with anti-slip grip which lets you accurately pull focus in challenging conditions and also comes with a provision for you to mount Bright Tangerines torch holster if required. We have also included Bright Tangerines 3" handwheel extension when you require more space to operate the handwheel.
This kit comes with Bright Tangerines industry standard 4D Speedcrank with a zero backlash coupling which is essential when you need to pull focus precisely with fast movement. It is compatible with industry standard handwheels and connects to the core bridge directly.
For more focus pulling options, we have also added Bright Tangerines industry standard 270mm flexible focus whip that provides a 270mm extension from the standard handwheel or it can also be directly connected to the core bridge, while operating in tight spaces.
The Revolvr Swing Arm Cine (1:1.842) along with Bright Tangerines 0.8 - 35 tooth and 0.8 - 43 tooth gears is also a part of this kit and this allows you to set up on either side of the core bridge for complete flexibility in your set up and the industry standard gears effortlessly connect to the lens ring.
We have included 5 of Bright Tangerines marking discs which are compatible with industry standard handwheels and Bright Tangerines hardstop / softstop pack which is compatible with both Bright Tangerines handwheels and move independently, to let you accurately set your focus range while pulling focus.
The Revolvr dual sided 19mm studio kit comprises of essential focus pulling tools which have been carefully crafted and assembled in Germany with uncompromised quality.
This kit is built from titanium, anodized aluminium, stainless steel, flexible steel shaft, rubber and high grade Delrin for maximum durability and resistance to wear and tear.
- • 15mm LWS Core Bridge
- • 19mm Studio Bridge
- • 2 Ergonomically Designed Conical Handwheel With Anti-Slip Grip And Built-In Provision For Torch Holster
- • Revolvr Swing Arm Cine (1:1.842) Which Can Be Mounted On Either Side Of The Core Bridge
- • Industry Standard 0.8-35 Tooth And 0.8 – 43 Tooth Gears Which Connect To The Lens Ring
- • 5 Marking Discs Which Are Compatible With Industry Standard Handwheels
- • Dedicated Hardstop / Softstop Pack Which Are Compatible With Both Bright Tangerines Handwheels And Move Independently
- • 3” Handwheel Extension To Operate Handwheels More Comfortably
- • Industry Standard 4D Speedcrank To Pull Focus Precisely With Fast Movements
- • Industry Standard 270mm Highly Flexible Focus Whip