The camRade audioMaster is suited to carry and protect a wide variety of audio mixers and recorders. The lay- out of the bag allows you to have full access to all necessary controls during your work. The back flap can be opened completely, and closed with hook and loop fasteners.
This audiobag has 2 front pouches with dividers inside
to organize all your gear. The main compartment has a bumper to firmly hold the audio mixer/recorder in place and still provide room for necessary accessories and cables. Small spaces are created for pulling cables through from one compartment to the other and on the sides of all the pouches. These can be closed off with hook and loop fasteners.
The top flaps have vinyl windows that can be closed with hook and loop fasteners. These provide protection to the equipment, while allowing clear view of the controls.
For optimal carrying comfort the bag is delivered to you with a padded suede shoulder strap, but is also compatible with an audio harness, for example our audioStrap Standard or Deluxe.
- Suited for professional audio mixers and recorders
- Water-resistant 1000 denier Cordura® exterior
- Reinforced sides and soft padded interior for maximum protection
- Separate pockets for essential gear
- Vinyl windows with hook and loop fasteners to view and access controls
- Padded bumper to customize interior layout
- Padded suede shoulder strap for optimum carrying comfort
- Handmade in France, Europe
- 5 Year warranty
Measurements (L x W x H)
inch: 19.7 x 6.7 x 10.6
inch: 13.4 x 2.9 x 7.9
Included in the package
1 Suede shoulder strap
1 Padded bumper