▪ Increase maximum aperture by 11/3 stop. (with a maximum output aperture of f/0.80)
▪ Increase MTF.
▪ Makes lens 0.64x wider.
▪ Optics designed by Caldwell Photographic in the USA (patent pending).
▪ When using with "passive" (without electronic control pin) MFT camcorders/cameras, such as BMCC 2.5K MFT and Digital Bolex D16 MFT, the Speed Booster must be powered by external power source via Micro-USB socket. Input Voltage is 5V DC. (Battery is NOT included in the box).
▪ When using with "active" (with electronic control pin) MFT camcordrs/cameras, such as BMPCC MFT, the Speed Booster can be powered by camera body. no external power source required.
▪ Build-in electonics to control lens aperture.
▪ The Lens aperture is set by the dial button on the adapter.
▪ High performance 32-bit processor and efficient switched-mode power supply.
▪ The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo Clam ball heads.
▪ Flocking material coating inside the inner hole to reduce the internal reflection.
Disclaimer: we are NOT licensed, approved or endorsed by Micro Four Thirds or Canon