Nikon-G/F to Micro-4/3 mount Speed BoosterTM adapters designed exclusively for the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera (BMPCC), Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera(BMMCC) and Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K(BMMSC 4K). Note that this new 0.58x Speed Boosters will only attach to BMPCC equipped with a Micro-4/3 mount. They cannot be attached to standard Micro 4/3 and BMPCC4K cameras.
The new 0.58x Speed Booster reduces the crop factor of the BMPCC from 2.88x to 1.75x, and produces the largest aperture optics currently available, with a maximum output aperture of f/0.74. For example, a 50mm f/1.2 now becomes a 29mm f/0.74 (i.e, by using 50mm lens, the actual focal length in BMPCC is 29mm x 3.02 = 87.58mm), and the Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 becomes the world’s fastest zoom lens at 10.5-20.3mm f/1.0 with stunningly sharp performance. (i.e, by using 18-35mm lens, the actual focal length in BMPCC is from (10.5mm x 3.02 = 31.71mm) to (20.3mm x 3.02 = 61.31mm).
Optics designed by Caldwell Photographic in the USA (patent pending)
Your PayPal receipt is your order confirmation. There is no separate email confirmation until shipment takes place.
▪ Industry's best aperture ring covers a 8-stop range, clearly indicating actual number of f-stops. No more guesswork! (Patent pending).
▪ Compatible to both Nikkor G lens & F lens (include non-AI & AI lens mounts).
▪ Increase maximum aperture by 1 2/3stop. (with a maximum output aperture of f/0.74)
▪ Increase MTF.
▪ Makes lens 0.58x wider.
▪ Click-less manual G aperture ring.
▪ Optics designed by Caldwell Photographic in the USA (patent pending).
▪ The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo Clam ball heads.
Tips: Before mounting your lens to the adaptor, please make sure that the f-stop of aperture ring on the adaptor is turned to "7" (i.e. mounting your lens to the adaptor while only the aperture ring in the adaptor is full closed.).
Remark: This mount is manual aperture control. It does NOT support electronic aperture control.
Disclaimer: we are NOT licensed, approved or endorsed by Micro Four Thirds or Nikon
List of incompatible lenses
Nikkor 2.1cm f/4
Nikkor AI-S 20mm f/2.8
Nikkor E series lens (the diaphragm blades are not operated by mechanical linkage levers, such as Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E, PC-E 24mm, 45mm, 85mm T/S, and Nikkor AF-S 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED DX VR)