The Gear Reversing for Revolvr & Revolvr Atom is an optional accessory which can be used on your follow focus system to reverse the movement of the gear to help you work with lenses having a "reversed" Nikon drive direction.
The reverse gear comes with a 0.8 module - 35 tooth 10mm face.
The reverse gear, which is compatible with both Bright Tangerines swing arms, can be mounted on either side and meshes seamlessly with Bright Tangerines 0.8 - 35 tooth 10mm face or 0.8 - 43 tooth 6mm face gears which are compatible with both Bright Tangerines swing arms and allows you to reverse the direction of the gear while pulling focus.
We have carefully crafted and assembled this part in Germany and it is built from anodized aluminium, high grade Delrin and stainless steel to ensure maximum durability and resistance from wear and tear.
- Reverse Gear Meshes Seamlessly With Bright Tangerines Standard Gears And Reverses The Drive Of The Lens
- Extremely High Precision Build Allows For Perfect Attachment With Lenses Having A "Reversed" Nikon Drive Direction
- Connects To Either Side Of The Revolvr And Revolvr Atom Swing Arms
- Built From Anodized Aluminium, High Grade Delrin And Stainless Steel For Maximum Durability
- Dimensions (Mm) 53 X 31 X 26
- Weight (Grams) - 21