The Bright Tangerine Revolvr 15mm Lightweight Studio Core Bridge is a high precision focus instrument that enables you to mount your follow focus system on 15mm lightweight rods.
The core bridge has a small footprint of 18mm to give you more flexibility on the rods and compatible with the Revolvr 15mm and 19mm studio bridges to give you more mounting options.
Both modes provide for a quick release feature with a built-in safety mechanism.
The core bridge connects to the Revolvr Swing Arm Cine (1:1842) or the Revolvr Atom Swing Arm (1:1) on either side using a single ergonomic locking screw that's easy to use with gloves, and allows better access to the gears. This comes in handy particularly when you use primes and a matte box. You can also swap arms quickly in any shooting position.
Bright Tangerines product is compatible with industry standard gears and marking discs.
The core bridge is compatible with the Revolvr and Revolvr Atom handwheels which can be mounted on either side along with a 3" handwheel extension when required.
It can also be operated by the extension whip and speed crank which can be connected through the handwheels or directly into the core bridge in tighter spaces.
The Revolvr lightweight core bridge has been ergonomically designed to minimize backlash and the conical handgrip with anti-slip locators allows you to carefully pull focus in tight spaces and difficult weather conditions.
Bright Tangerines dedicated hard stop and soft stop pack for the handwheel allows you to set your specific focus points.
Revolvr has an exceptional drive efficiency and direct transmission. It is carefully crafted in Germany from titanium, anodized aluminium and stainless steel parts with uncompromised quality.
- Compatible With The Revolvr's 15mm And 19mm Studio Brackets, Allowing You To Mount On 15mm And 19mm Studio Rods, Besides The 15mm Lightweight Rods
- Quick Release And Built-In Safety Function
- Connects To The Revolvr Swing Arm Cine (1:1842) Or The Revolvr Atom Swing Arm (1:1) On Both Sides Using A Single Ergonomic Locking Screw That's Easy To Use With Gloves
- Usable With The Revolvr And Revolvr Atom Handwheel And The 3" Handwheel Extension Which Can Be Mounted On Either Side
- Extension Whip And Speed Crank Connects Directly Into The Core Bridge Or On To The Handwheel
- Compatible With Industry Standard Gears And Discs And Allow You To Accommodate Large Diameter Lenses And Light Lenses
- Dedicated Hard Stop And Soft Stop Pack That Allows You To Precisely Set Your Focus Range
- Exceptional Drive Efficiency And Direct Transmission
- Built From Titanium, Anodized Aluminium And Stainless Steel