The Bright Tangerine Revolvr Atom 15mm Lightweight Core Bridge is a high precision focus instrument that enables you to mount your follow focus system on 15mm lightweight rods and provides for a quick release feature with a built-in safety mechanism.
The core bridge has a small footprint of 19mm to give you more flexibility on the rods and compatible with the Revolvr Atom 15mm and 19mm studio bridges to give you more mounting options.
The Revolvr Atom lightweight core bridge has a sliding adjustments in its X and Z axis. The adjustment along optical axis is 13mm and the horizontal distance can be adjusted between the core and the lens by 24mm.
The core bridge connects to the Revolvr Atom Swing Arm (1:1) or the Revolvr Swing Arm Cine (1:1.842) on either side using a single ergonomic locking screw that's easy to use with gloves, and allows better access to the gears. This comes in handy particularly when you use primes and a matte box. You can also swap arms quickly in any shooting position.
The product is compatible with industry standard gears and marking discs.
The core bridge is compatible with the Revolvr Atom and Revolvr handwheels along with a 3" handwheel extension when required.
It can also be operated by the extension whip and speed crank which can be connected through the handwheels or directly into the core bridge in tighter spaces.
The Revolvr Atom lightweight core bridge has been ergonomically designed to minimize backlash and the conical handgrip with anti-slip locators allows you to carefully pull focus in tight spaces and difficult weather conditions.
Bright Tangerines dedicated hard stop and soft stop pack for the handwheel allows you to set your specific focus points.
Revolvr Atom has an exceptional drive efficiency and direct transmission. It is carefully crafted in Germany from titanium, anodized aluminium and stainless steel parts with uncompromised quality.
Bright Tangerine is extremely confident about their product and have backed it with their 2 - year warranty which can be easily extended to 5 years when you register your product at www.brighttangerine.com/mywarranty
If you ever need spares, you don't have to worry because they aim to dispatch them within 48 hours.
- Compatible With The Revolvr Atom's 15mm And 19mm Studio Brackets, Allowing You To Mount On 15mm And 19mm Studio Rods, Besides The 15mm Lightweight Rods
- Quick Release And Built-In Safety Function
- Connects To The Revolvr Atom Swing Arm (1:1) Or The Revolvr Swing Arm Cine (1:1.842) On Either Sides Using A Single Ergonomic Locking Screw That's Easy To Use With Gloves
- Usable With The Revolvr Atom And Revolvr Handwheel And The 3" Handwheel Extension
- Extension Whip And Speed Crank Connects Directly Into The Core Bridge Or On To The Handwheel
- Small Footprint Of 19mm To Give You More Flexibility On The Rods>
- Has Sliding Adjustments In X And Z Axes. Adjustment Along Optical Axis Is 13mm And Adjust The Horizontal Distance Between The Core And The Lens By 24mm
- Compatible With Industry Standard Gears And Discs And Allow You To Accommodate Large Diameter Lenses And Light Lenses
- Dedicated Hard Stop And Soft Stop Pack That Allows You To Precisely Set Your Focus Range
- Exceptional Drive Efficiency And Direct Transmission
- Built From Titanium, Anodized Aluminium And Stainless Steel