- B2000.1003 Hard Stop Pack
- B2000.1001 Revolvr 15mm LWS Core Bridge
- B2000.1011 Follow Focus Gear (0.8 Mod, 35 Tooth, 10mm)
- B2000.1012 Follow Focus Gear (0.8 Mod, 43 Tooth, 6mm)
- B2000.1013 Follow Focus Cine Swing Arm (1:1.842 Ratio)
- B2000.1010 Marking Disc (Large Handwheel)
- B2000.1002 Follow Focus Handwheel (Large)
The Revolvr Single Sided Core Kit comprises of the 15mm LWS core bridge which lets you set up your follow focus system on 15mm lightweight rods. The core bridge allows you to set up on 15mm and 19mm studio rods as well with Bright Tangerines additional accessories.
This kit also comprises of Bright Tangerines Revolvr Handwheel which is an ergonomically designed conical handwheel with anti-slip grip which lets you accurately pull focus in challenging conditions and also comes with a provision for you to mount Bright Tangerines torch holster if required.
The Revolvr Swing Arm Cine (1:1.842) along with Bright Tangerines 0.8 â€“ 35 tooth and 0.8 â€“ 43 tooth gears is also a part of this kit and this allows you to set up on either side of the core bridge for complete flexibility in your set up and the industry standard gears effortlessly connect to the lens ring.
We have included 2 of Bright Tangerines marking discs which are compatible with industry standard handwheels and Bright Tangerines hardstop / softstop pack which is compatible with both Bright Tangerines handwheels and move independently, to let you accurately set your focus range while pulling focus.
The Revolvr single sided core kit comprises of the most essential focus pulling tools which have been carefully crafted and assembled in Germany with uncompromised quality.
This kit is built from anodized aluminium, stainless steel, rubber and high grade Delrin for maximum durability and resistance to wear and tear.
- 15mm LWS Core Bridge
- Ergonomically Designed Conical Handwheel With Anti-Slip Grip And Built-In Provision For Torch Holster
- Revolvr Swing Arm Cine (1:1.842) Which Can Be Mounted On Either Side Of The Core Bridge
- Industry Standard 0.8-35 Tooth And 0.8 – 43 Tooth Gears Which Connect To The Lens Ring
- Two Marking Discs Which Are Compatible With Industry Standard Handwheels
- Dedicated Hardstop / Softstop Pack Which Are Compatible With Both Bright Tangerines Handwheels And Move Independently